Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Personal Blog 3-28-12

  So the doctor said that he lost to much blood. Sometimes I wish that I had just given my own..... I guess for whatever reason God decided to just take him away, from us I don't really understand it, how someone so young could just die, in such a harsh way, I guess since he wanted to kill himself, he got what he wanted. He wanted to die, and unfortunately he did. This really just shows that life is short, and is not promised at all. It's funny how is was mad that she called so late, then after, I heard what she had to had to say, i just remember pacing back and forth.........

 Why is chicken considered just a black person's thing, because every damn body eats chicken. Sooooo why just black people, I don't understand, it's dumb, I mean the guy on the picture of KFC is white, hahaha did people  not notice this I guess not. I wonder where that little stereotype came fro, I guess I don't really know but anyway. ..........and then watermelon, why do people think watermelon is just black people, i mean everyone loves watermelon, and everyone eats fruit so why say just for black people.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment