Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SHOT!? (Personal Blog #1)

A year ago my friend from Detroit was shot in the head/face what ever you wan't to call it, and I remember, sitting at home thinking that I would never be able to see her again. I remember when I found out she was shot, and at first I just couldn't believe it, then I started to feel rage, I just wanted to go back home to Detroit, and just avenge whoever shot her. I kept trying to understand how somebody could just, come up to a car, and just shoot a person in the head, then just walk away like it was nothing. Til this day,  I'm just thankful she was able to celebrate another birthday, and another day on this earth. It made me feel like she survived the horrible. I guess the rest of this is in more detail in my writer's notebook.
This always made me feel like life is deffinately not promised, and sometimes want to just up on the point of life, so I guess I just learned to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment