Friday, March 16, 2012

POV Assignment #2

LMAO!? Giirrrrl remember that time that one time.That one time, that we laughed so hard about it. I told you not to do it, and yo crazy self did.

  We was sitting at home bored like crazy, and I we was trying to find something to do. I said we should go get some pizza and Mickey D’s lOlz.....but I guesss you didn’t really want to hmmmph. Then we saw previews for new movies, but we was to lazy to get up ha! smh were a mess. Anyway, then you said oh lets go on youtube and look at stupid dumb funny videos. I mean it was something fun to do, w/o getting up lmao! All those videos girl, we was dieing laughing. I remember we was turning red and purple and all types of shit! But that one click, yeah that one click on a video changed the whole night, and probably our lives forever! You may not remember this, but the cinnamon challenge. We watched all these videos, with nutty people doing the cinnamon challenge, and I saw how in your eyes, you really wanted to do it, so I tempted you and ask, hayyy lets try it!?....... (wrong idea)
   So we just put some cinnamon on the spoon, and into or mouths, and that mess made us choke so much. Then I heard a loud thumbed, and I looked over and you was on the floor!

So now here we are, in the hospital not knowing if you’re brain will wake you back up and allow you to remember, and to remember what happened. Now that I’m thinking about it, I wish you would have just listened to me, and just didn’t do it, you where always stubborn (snicker)..... I hear telling to me just shut up, lOl..... you know now I feel like this should be instead of you, because I mean it was my house ya know, and it’s kind of the reason you did it. But ummm just to let you know, when you get out of this, and get better, because i wanna go after who ever created, this damn cinnamon challenge hahahhaha..... sooo i guess ( did you just open your eyes )?!?

3 comments:

  1. This is so sad and funny at the same time. It is as if you put the the reader in the hospital there with the narrator, and we share that feeling of using laughter to stave off fear and sadness. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you get for putting a whole spoon of cinnamon in your mouth. And the grammar in this piece is atrocious. I still love you, though. Aiight peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I can totally hear your voice when I'm reading this, so this story definitely highlights your personality which made me laugh. When your story took a turn for the worst, you still inserted your goofy side which made your story have a more hopeful feel to it, like your friend was going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete